FaceBook

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What An Honor

I'm blessed to announce that for the 3rd year in a row, The Fibro Frog was selected to be included in the top Fibromyalgia blogs of the year, on Healthline.com.  The 15 blogs that were selected, have been medically certified for accuracy by a medical doctor.  You can access this list, by clicking the button on the right hand side of the page, or by clicking HERE.

Thank you all for giving me the energy to keep this blog going, and it's corresponding facebook page, which you'll find HERE.  I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Suffering from a long term disease and can't find a real solution for the disease by using pills or medicines just try some Home Remedies for that disease. Home remedies are the best way to get rid of any disease. Because home remedies have no side effects and you can take them regularly and treat the disease permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete