Saturday, September 29, 2012
Christmas In Branson Getaway Giveaway
Thursday, September 27, 2012
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Saturday, September 22, 2012
This represents me. I will never stop advocating for research on fibromyalgia and other chronic pain conditions. I will never stop trying to educate those who doesn't understand chronic pain conditions. I will never stop trying to book my seminar, so that I can educate as many people as possible about the hell that we live with every day of our lives. This is also me because this photo represents the beauty that I can capture with my camera. Yes, I took this picture and many others. I used to go out and take photos several times a week. I was a freelance photographer. I still take photos but nearly as often as I used to. Now, when I do take them I can only do a few at a time because the weight of holding the camera up kills my neck and my arms. Standing to take the photos, puts spasms in my back. I've had times that I actually cry, because I want to take photos but my illness won't allow me to. This photo, along with my own quote is what keeps me going. We need to educate people about our lives living with this monster. We need to demand more funding for research. We have to have hope and carry on. So that we can someday hopefully get our lives back, and so I can start doing the one thing that brings me intense happiness and pleasure ....taking more photos of more sunsets reflecting off the water. Serene tranquility. Peacefulness. Self worth. Happiness. Our normalcy and lives. To get these qualities and more back, we have to educate. If anyone has a contact that may be interested in booking my chronic pain seminar, please pass along my contact info. If anyone knows of any businesses, groups, or even just regular people like you & I that would donate to my seminar fund, please pass this blog address on to them. The donate button for my Go Fund Me account is on the right hand side of this blog, close to the top. Even $1 adds up if every one contributes. It isn't the amount of money donated, it's the volume of people who donate. Help me to help all of us. Please share this photo by sharing this blog post. The more people who see this photo, the more awareness we're bringing to the issue. Remember, education is key.
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Welcome to The Awesome Have It Your Way BlogGY Giveaway!
This wonderful event is brought to you by,
What a truly AWESOME giveaway this is! How cool is it that YOU can pick ANY prize you want up to $200?! Want a Kindle? Maybe a gas card? $200 PayPal cash? Whatever you want, as long as it isn't over $200 including the shipping!
- Giveaway is open Worldwide.
- Giveaway will start on September 20, 2012 at 12:01am EST and end on October 20, 2012 at 11:59pm EST.
- One Lucky Person Will Win ANYTHING THEY WANT, valued up to $200 with shipping.
- Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter.
- We realize there's a lot of bloggers, so we added extra entries! Earn an additional 25 entries for completing certain tasks on the Rafflecopter. Remember you only have to complete mandatory entries to enter the giveaway, the rest are extra entries. Giveaway runs an entire month so you don't have to finish it in one sitting, remember to come back for daily tasks to earn more. You'll also be introduced to some AMAZING Bloggers, each blogger in this event is awesome and brings something special and unique.
Disclaimer: This blog is not responsible for shipment of prize, Jenn's Blah Blah Blog will be responsible for shipping prize to winner. I did not accept any form of payment to help promote this giveaway.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Sunday, September 16, 2012
- Prize: Whatever you want up to $200 (shipping included) Do you want a Kindle Fire? Maybe an iPod, hummm maybe gift card to Target, oh wait Paypal cash? We don't care we want you to have it your way! So let the games begin, and let's have some fun with this one!
- Event will run from Sept 20th until Oct 20th.
- Free Facebook
- Additional likes $2
- Daily Votes $3
- Co-host spots $10. (with this you will receive your blog mentioned all blogs posts, FREE Facebook, and FREE Twitter! If you choose this please be sure to add your links in the assigned spots on the form below)
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
While you are over visiting Pedigree's website, check out the Denture Your Dog page and upload a picture of you dog and have fun with it.
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Welcome to the Hidden Treasure Giveaway!This wonderful giveaway is hosted by Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog, Diva Fabulosa and Pink Ninja Media. Special Thanks to our fabulous co-hosts What’s Up?! Contest, Freebies and Everything Nice, Coupons and Freebies Mom, Money Saving Lisa, The Frugal Free Gal, Pink Ninja Blogger, and Moms Vacation Spots
How many of you love candles?? Personally I'm all about scents to help me relax so they're a staple in my house! Hidden Treasure Candles are even more exciting!
About our Sponsor - Hidden Treasure Soy Candles:
Have you heard of Hidden Treasure Soy Candles? If not, you’re going to love this giveaway! In each candle you’ll find Hidden Treasures. Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog was lucky enough to review one of these amazing candles. Read her Hidden Treasure Candles Review.You never know if you could be the lucky person to find a candle with an iPad3, Le Vian Necklace, or Tiffany & Co. Pendant. Regardless, there's a awesome treasure in each candle and they smell amazing.
Hidden Treasure Candles are reasonably priced and offer a variety of candles. Every candle that you order will have a beautiful gold-plated or silver necklace buried beneath the soy wax.
Either way you're a winner when you choose Hidden Treasure Candles.
About the giveaway:
- 5 Winners will receive 2 Hidden Treasure Soy Candles.
- Winner chooses candles (cannot be layered candles).
- Event will end on Oct. 5, 2012.
- Must be 18 years of age, and is open to US residents Only.
- Use the Rafflecopter form to enter!
ADD RAFFLECOPTER CODE HERE
Disclaimer: This blog received no money for promoting this event, nor are we responsible for shipping the prize to the winner! Hidden Treasure Candles is responsible for shipping candles to the winners.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Welcome to the $200 Instant Bucks Amazon Giveaway!
Thank you for stopping by another fabulous event hosted by,
We would also like to thank every blogger that is taking part in this event!
We couldn't do this without everyone! Thank you to all our fabulous readers for allowing us to bring you these awesome events! It's because of you that we do what we do day in and day out! A HUGE Thank You to our Amazing Readers!
Who would like to win this? I know I would! This would really help take the sting out of Christmas this year!!About our Sponsor: Instant Bucks - If you haven't heard of Instant Bucks, keep reading and we'll fill you in! Instant Bucks launched in May 2012 in Southern California. Instant Bucks is a consumer loyalty site that offers amazing rewards for completing research surveys, online shopping and so much more! They strive to bring you new daily opportunities to earn online rewards and save money. Instant Bucks is an online community that rewards you for doing things you're already doing online. Why not get rewarded? With Instant Bucks you'll earn online rewards for completing tasks such as:
- Easy Surveys
- Watching Videos
- Sampling Products
- Shopping Online
- Coupon Clipping
- Earn virtual currency called "Instant Bucks"
- Refer family and friends and earn. There's no limit on what you can earn from referrals
- No limits on reward redemption
- High paying offers
- Gift Cards - Wal-Mart, Amazon, Restaurant and more!
- Hotel Stays
- PayPal Cash