FaceBook

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Just Another Day In Life, With Fibro

I use this hashtag a LOT on my facebook page:  #JustAnotherDayInLifeWithFibro  because it seems no matter what is going on in my life; no matter what symptoms I have, it all can always be chalked up to "just another day in life, with fibro".  It's my feable attempt at being at sarcasm.  If I didn't just shrug and tell myself it's "just another day in life, with fibro" then I'd spend a lot more time crying than throwing my head back and laughing.  


As long as I've been sick; as many stories of others pain with this illness that I've read, you'd think I'd be use to this by now but I'm not.  Tonight, I feel as if a dagger is going through the top of my head.  My forehead and cheek bone feel as if they've been crushed into a thousand pieces.  My knees have a dull, deep ache, I keep getting sharp shooting pains in my shoulders, my middle back feels disconnected from my lower back, and just to the left of my spine in my lower back ...yeah, right where that dimple is just above the butt, is throbbing with a sharp shooting pain.  I am not, nor will I ever be, used to this.



This is one of those nights where I keep mumbling "ouch" outloud, but what I'd really like to do is throw myself down on the ground and have a good 'ole temper tantrum.  Just kick, and scream, and let the tears fly until someone scoops me up, hugs me, and tells me everything is going to be alright.  If only that would work.  

It's a hard night.  I'm in pain.  The pain is making me depressed.  I hate that I'm alone (single) because I think having a significant other in my life would help in times like this.  I DO know though, that I'm not the only one to feel like this.  I know that there's unfortunately others out there feeling the same kind of pain as I am, at this same exact moment in time.  I also know, that it's just something I'm going to have to live with because after all  ....it's "just another day in life, with fibro".  

If any of you ever have a "just another day in life, with fibro" moment please feel free to hashtag it to me.  You can find me on twitter @jaammull or on facebook at: The Fibro Frog.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! I am so tired of that word. Not more than a hour ago I was saying, to myself as no one else was around, just how tired I was of saying "ouch." I'm a "newbie" to the ever changing life of Fibromyalgia. Although I was diagnosed just over a year ago, after doing some extensive web surfing, I have had symptoms for several years. I just didn't have time to, or even thought about, putting it all together until it all came tumbling down on me. I am working on "acceptance", "learning my limitations" and just getting through the day without too many "ouches" in it. I will be following your blog and look forward to getting to know you. I am working on putting together my own blog as an outlet to share, vent, inform and hopefully inspire others. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My knees have a dull, deep ache, I keep getting sharp shooting pains in my shoulders, my middle back feels disconnected from my lower back
    plumbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete