FaceBook

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Insurance Coverage For Help With Chronic Pain

Hey, there Fellow Froggies!!  I'm excited to share with you all that yesterday I finally obtained my NPI number, so that I can bill insurance companies for my health & wellness services!  Does YOUR insurance have coverage for a health & wellness coach, life coach, or meditation facilitator/coach?!  I'll bet, that even if you're not aware of the coverage, that they will cover it.  Most do nowadays after research has proven how very beneficial these services are both physically and mentally for people!

There are SO many coaches out there that are charging high-ticket prices of $5,000-$10,000 a month for their services.  Some even more than that!!  I'm not out here looking for "high-ticket" clients.  I KNOW, firsthand, how hard it is to live trapped in a broken body that looks "fine" on the outside.  I know the mental and physical toll both, this plays on not only US but on our family and friends as well.

I also know how hard it can be to try to live financially when you or someone in your family is sick.  This is why I'm not looking for "high-ticket" clients. I'm looking to actually HELP people live a life with a little less pain and to be able to live life HAPPY!  -Get rid of the low self-esteem that living in a broken body causes many of us.  Help us to recognize that we ARE enough, just as we are.  I'm looking for family & friends that are healthy but has a loved one living in a broken body. I want to help them understand what WE go through on a daily basis and help them to accept the "new normal" that our lives become once we become sick.  

This is why it was so VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, to be able to accept health insurance!  Taking it a step further, it's also very important to me to be approved and provided a Medicaid billing number too.  I needed my application to be processed and approved, and be assigned my NPI billing number for regular health insurance and Medicare first though before I could apply for my Medicaid billing number.   Getting my Medicaid billing number will just be for OHIO Medicaid though at this time (and YES fellow Ohioans, Ohio Medicaid WILL cover a life coach or a health & wellness coach for you!!  At least CareSource will, and I've found if one covers something, most of the others do as well lol).  I've heard tell that as most things in government are concerned, especially Ohio State Government, this process takes quite a while.  I've heard it sometimes takes 3-5 months or even longer.  But at least now, I'm eligible to get the process rolling!

I'm definitely not out to try and take advantage of people, bankrupting them because they're desperate to find help. Insurance doesn't pay that well, and Medicaid pays basically pennies on the dollar!  I could have gone with the "high-ticket" client approach.  There are PLENTY of other coaches out there raking in over $1M a year with "high-ticket" clients.  Yes, I NEED to make a living to support myself, but I want to make my living, helping as many people as I possibly can get to the point I'm finally at 13yrs or so past my diagnosis.  I want to help as many people in general, whether they themselves live with chronic illness or not, live the happiest life they possibly can.  That my friends, means that my business plan doesn't go after the "high-ticket" clients.  It means I keep my prices fair and I accept insurance!!  

It's been really hard being single and sick, for me to get into the position to open this new business.  It's been slow going.  -$10 here, $500 there from the beginning to the endpoint.  Add in what has been going on with my poor Ma, and I am REALLY behind schedule due to financial reasons on fully launching my new career.  Having my application processed and approved, and being assigned my insurance billing number just made a giant leap in the process for me!  Hopefully within a few weeks now, I will have the money to build the website and fully, officially, launch this new business of mine!  That's where YOU ALL come in to play at!  I'll be offering an opportunity for YOU to make a little free cash once I launch this website!  So stay tuned for more info that will be coming soon!!

Like & follow my other social pages so you're ready to go & don't miss out on this opportunity!  Besides here you can find me on this blogs page on FB: @thefiibrofrog  On my self-branded FB page: @Amymullholand70  On IG: @amymullholand On Twitter (....or X I guess now lol): @Amymullholand70 and last but not least, on Pinterest: @jaammull


Remember to always educate and advocate any time you possibly can.  Most importantly remember: Never give up HOPE! -Without HOPE, you don't have anything!!

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment