FaceBook

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Educational Alphabet Flash Cards Review

I had the pleasure of reviewing this set of educational alphabet flash cards sold by Educational Toys Planet. I have to say that I was very impressed with the cards. They're a sturdy thickness, so that they aren't easily bent up by little hands. The photo's are bright and colorful, and the letters and words are a nice size!

These cards are rated for ages 3+, but in my personal opinion it's never too early to start working with your child on educational things. My granddaughter is 26 months old and I can tell you that she has been loving these cards! She will sit and work with these cards for a half-hour or more at a time, and she's learning them too! She names the letters, and the pictures that match the letters! Here's a few pictures of her and my son working with them:
With Christmas slowly sneaking up on us, these cards would make an awesome stocking stuffer! You can get a set of your own by clicking HERE! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment