FaceBook

Monday, February 10, 2014

Look What Came Today!

I've had one of the most awful pain days today, but a bright spot was when my son came home from the post office with the mail.  Look what came today!


Yep, my new Keurig that I got for free from the game site!  One of the K-Cups that was in the sampler box that came with it is Celestial Seasons Sleepy Time Tea.  I've heard of it before, but I've never tried it.  Tonight, I'm going to!  

This being a horrible ...and I mean horrible, pain day, I've spent a lot of time on the game site.  It gives me something to do when I'm house-bound ...which is most of the time anymore.  My pain and fatigue levels just keep getting worse.  It also helps to take my mind off of the pain, rather than sitting dwelling on it.

There are three different prizes on auction right now that I'd like to win this time around, for gifts for my oldest daughter, youngest daughter, and oldest son.  If I win them, they'll be birthday presents this year for them.  Then, to start collecting rewards to use as Christmas presents!  Even though I like the auctions, remember that you can also use your points for "buy it now" items and not have to mess with auctions.  

Where my husband left me almost two years ago and I'm unable to work, this site with the awesome rewards they have, is helping me out tremendously!  I felt like such a low-life failure this past Christmas with the measly gifts I had for my family.  This year, I'll be able to give them presents that I'm actually proud of!

If you'd like to sign up for free and get great merchandise too, just follow this link: http://www.play2shop.com?ref=U01AQ8I000000V0

I received some flack on The Fibro Frog's facebook page from one person about posting a link to the game site on a fibro page.  Like I told her, anything I can do to help someone with chronic pain, I will do.  Over and over again.  A lot of us with a chronic health condition are on a very tight budget.  If I can help someone get some nice items without costing them, then I'll do it.  If I can help someone with a chronic health condition have a little mindless fun and help them take their mind off the pain, then I'll do it.  

I hate to lose a person over something so trivial, but I have to look at the big picture, that I may be helping someone else.  I'll always support, educate, and advocate for those with a chronic pain condition.  This is just another way to try and help give a little support.  I don't have much to look forward to these days, and waiting on this Keurig to get here gave me something to look forward to and be excited about for a change.  I hope that someone reading this will be able to feel the same kind of excitement!

Love & Butterfly Hugs To All,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment