FaceBook

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April's Off To A Great Start With Play2Shop

I've been in flares with pain, insomnia, and depression for weeks now, so I've been spending a lot of time on the game site to help me take my mind off of things.  Here it is only April 1st, and I've already accumulated 4 first place tournament wins, and 2 auction wins.  I had several 2nd and 3rd place tournament wins for points too that doesn't show in the "rewards" section of my dashboard.  Take a look at the screen shot below, to see what my wins are so far, when the month has just begun!


If you'd like to play FREE games without any downloads, shop for cash back, use free points you earn from playing games to bid on auctions, trade in points for rewards, or have something to do to take your mind off pain or pass the endless hours of insomnia, then click HERE to sign up FREE!  Make sure you verify your email address after you sign up!  If you don't see the email verification in your email, make sure to check your spam folder!  I honestly can't tell you what a blessing, for many reasons, P2S has been for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment