FaceBook

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My FREE PRIZES for April!

So I've said before how I play games on a site, to take my mind off my pain and to help with the bordum I face daily due to my health issues keeping me hostage in the house most of the time.  My income is extremely limited, where I can't work due to my health, and I've earned some awesome prizes for myself, and to use as gifts for my family members.  I can not begin to tell you how much earning these prizes has helped me out.  There isn't any way I could afford to buy the stuff that I've won!

I've been keeping you all up to date on my winnings, and since April is about over, it was time for another post.  This is the items that I've already won this month:



Next, is a list of the tournaments I'm currently in, and the corresponding prizes that each has.  Of course these tournaments do not end until Wednesday April 30th at 11:59pm, so I could still be bumped out of the spots that I'm currently holding!  -Keeping my fingers crossed though!



Remember, this is just my April winnings!  You too, can earn great prizes for free!  You can do so by clicking HERE.  Yes, I receive referral points if you sign up, but then you can also earn referral points!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment