FaceBook

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Motivation and Advocacy - Public Speaking

 
 
Friends, paid public speaking is something that I was trying to set myself up to venture into within the next 6 months to a year. The Fibro Frog is gaining exposure and talk in several circles. Life is full of twists and turns though, and due to the turns my life has taken, I need to just jump right in. If you know of a group or organization that would benefit from a motivation and advocacy speaker on living with chronic pain and/or an invisible illness, please pass my name on to them. Several handouts, as well as resources will be included in all seminar's.  As long as they're willing to pay my travel expenses along with my fee, I don't care where in the country they're located.

4 comments:

  1. I like in this blog very helpful and important information in this blog thanks for sharing.


    Nice blog good information in this blog .I like in formation in this blog .Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. there you go....jump on out there....well some days that may be limp. but you do this to share and educate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sharing this information and I definitely wish you all the best girl!! I will do for you anything I can.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tammy. He's paying me enough each week to pay the bills and buy a few groceries but not enough to be able to my 16yr old daughter or myself clothes, a movie, a hamburger at McDonalds, co-pays for doctors, medicine, etc. I have to do something. I'm praying that a church or Kiwanis club, or something will give me my first break at this, since I know that several of the large churches do pay for public speakers to come in. Even if they'd just offer to allow me to use their sanctuary to hold the seminar in, then pass the word to their congration that I was going to be there such and such date and it would be X-amount of money per person to attend. I really feel this is the direction I'm supposed to go with my life.

    ReplyDelete