FaceBook

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

One Final Push


My birthday is in 12 days, November 18th, and I had been hoping to have raised enough funds to hold at least ONE chronic pain seminar by then.  It's looking pretty dismal at this point, but I wanted to make one final push to try and still hit my goal.  I realize that the economy isn't the greatest, and that the holidays are quickly approaching, so if you can't make a financial contribution I completely understand.  What I'm asking for though, is if you aren't able to make a donation, would you take just a couple of minutes out of your day, to share my fundraising page or else this blog post, throughout your media sites?  If even 50 people shared, and asked their friends/family to also reshare, the final reach of what I'm trying to do could be phenomenal! I'm not just trying to advocate and educate just for myself, and I'm doing it for myself and the approximately 116 MILLION people in the U.S. that suffer from a chronic pain condition.  It would mean so very much to me, if you all would share and ask for reshares.  It doesn't cost you anything, and it only takes a couple of minutes.  Please help my voice to be heard.  Although my fundraising link is on the right hand side of the homepage on my blog, here's also a direct link to it as well: Click Here For Fundraising Page  A huge "thanks" and a gentle butterfly hug to those who are willing to help me get the word out about my birthday goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment