FaceBook

Thursday, October 4, 2012

HURRY! HOT Deal On Mediflow Waterbase Pillow!

My contact from Mediflow just sent me an email, asking me to let you all know that they're doing something for the very first time!  Right now, if you go to the Mediflow facebook page you can click to claim a $10 mail-in rebate on the purchase of a Mediflow Waterbase Pillow!  Mediflow told me that you'll never get a Mediflow Waterbase Pillow any cheaper then this offer!  I currently have a review & giveaway going on this pillow, that's open for another 6 days.  You can read what I have to say about the pillow by clicking HERE.  Don't wait to see if you win or not though, because I guarantee you that you'll want more then one ...everyone in your house will want one after trying it out.  They're only giving out 100 of these $10 mail in rebates, so secure yours while they're still available!!  Again, go HERE to grab your coupon while it's still available!!

No comments:

Post a Comment