FaceBook

Monday, February 20, 2012

Frustrating...

I didn't feel too bad today, so I thought I'd take advantage of that by actually caring about how I look.  I started supper, then took a shower.  While getting dressed, it started hitting me.  It completely wore me out just to bathe, dry off, and get dressed. 

I had planned to put on actual clothes today.  I pretty much live in sweat pants and t-shirts.  They're  comfortable and take no effort to throw on.  I had also planned on blow drying my hair and doing it for once.  I was so drained though, that I just got dressed then had to come sit and rest for awhile.  At least I did put on "real clothes" though, like I had planned.

I ate dinner, then went ahead and put product in my semi-wet hair and used the blow dryer while scrunching it.  When I finished my hair, I put on some facial moisturizer and mascara.  I even put on some perfume.  So...I did finish what I wanted to accomplish today.  Just frustrated that it took until 6:45PM to get it all done.  Simple, meaningless tasks are so hard for me to do these days.  Now, my husband better notice, or I'm REALLY going to be frustrated!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I hoped that your hubby noticed that you got all dolled up for him. The thing here is that I don't think mine would ever notice, he "says" that he doesn't care what I wear or if I were makeup or not. I just can't decide if that is a compliment or a slam stating that it wouldn't help anyway. ;{

    ReplyDelete