FaceBook

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Blog Issues

Well friends, I went in and added a new page to the blog, for press.  The homepage was working fine before this, but now it isn't.  I don't know what I did wrong, because the only thing I did was to add a new page, then save the page arrangement.  All of the tabs for different pages across the top of the home page are fully loading like normal, but for some reason only the top 1/3 or 1/4 of the home page is showing up for me.  The rest of the page is a blank pink color.  I didn't mess with HTML or anything.  I just simply added a press page.  Out of desperation to make the home page work right again, I even went back in and deleted the press page completely!  It's still doing the same thing.  On that blank pink color there are two letters in maroon.  They are "QC".  I had my daughters boyfriend try to go to it and the page did the same thing for him, as it is doing for me.  Someone from FB though, said it loaded correctly for him.  If you guys can read all of this post, and my homepage looks fine to you, PLEASE leave me a comment here at the blog and let me know!! I can access messages, other pages, etc.  It's just the dang home page I'm having problems with. I have an SOS post out on my personal FB page so if you're a blogger and know what's wrong and how to fix it, please comment over there and let me know!  I'm in complete panic and meltdown mode now!

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure what is going on with you site but everything that is supposed to be on the left is at the bottom, as if your right column is too wide but when I went to click on just this post everything was fine. I will go look at it some more and see what I notice and I will message you if I figure something out.

    ReplyDelete