FaceBook

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mediflow Is Hosting A Contest! You Could Win A Cruise!


You all know how much I absolutely love Mediflow.  Not just for the wonderful Waterbase Pillow they make, but also for the stellar people they are.  I've seriously never worked with a more fun and friendly brand then I have with Mediflow.  Well, they're at it again!

They're hosting a photo contest, and you could win a cruise!  It's as easy as going to their facebook contest page, which you'll find by clicking HERE, then uploading your favorite water photo!  Then, starting March 16, 2013, have all of your friends start voting for you!  The page is already open for your submissions.

The grand prize is: $1,500 worth of Carnival Cruise Line gift cards redeemable for a cruise to the destination of your choice.

2nd Place is a Polaroid Action Sports Camera

3rd Place is a set of Mediflow Waterbase Pillows shipped to you or a loved on (US Only)

Runner up will receive a case of Mountain Valley Spring Water delivered to your home. (delivery to Continental US Only).

I don't know about you all, but I'd kill for the relaxation of a cruise!  I think it's just the thing that this stressed out Fibro mom needs to start her year off right!  So if you guys don't want to enter, I'd really appreciate your votes for my photo starting March 16th!

Again, just go HERE to submit your entry!  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment