FaceBook

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012


Although I'm having a bad pain day, I couldn't help but to get down on the floor and take some photo's of my granddaughter this afternoon.  She'll be 10 months old May 16th.  Leah is my step-granddaughter, but I will never treat her as a "step" anything.  To me, she's my granddaughter.  Unfortunately the string of "bad luck" in my life continues for the time being.  Leah's mommy and my son, suffered a miscarriage yesterday morning of my 1st bio-grandchild.  I told them today, it just makes Leah all the more special to all of us.


Look at this big girl!  Not quite 10 months old yet, and she stands by herself.  She walks handing onto furniture or your fingers.  It won't be long until she takes off walking all on her own!






I wanted her to sit...she wanted to crawl.  Therefore, the picture was snapped just as she went forward to try and crawl away, so it's a little blurry.


Happy Mother's Day to each and every one of you.  If you're not a mom yet but hope to be someday, I wish you all the luck in the world.  Being a mom is a hard gig, but one that's worth so much more then the effort.  My children, grandchild, and future grandchildren are my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment