FaceBook

Friday, March 9, 2012

Another Weekend Ahead

Weekends seem to wear me out, but I so love them and look forward to them.  My husband is a local truck driver, so he's home every day, but a lot of times he doesn't get home until 6pm or so, and he starts his day out between 4-5am.  Therefore when he gets home, he's tired.  This means that we hardly ever go anywhere during the week.

Even though going out exhausts me most times, I still really enjoy getting out of the house.  I also enjoy being able to spend time with my husband.  During the week, he usually goes to bed between 8:30-9pm.  I don't feel that I get much time with him.  I enjoy longer conversation, him going to bed with me so we can cuddle up, playing games with our teen-aged daughter and her friends, and just generally a relaxing time.  Of course, this is also when we do all of our running and shopping, so it also wears me out.

Wednesday night, I fell asleep around 8:30pm and didn't get up until 9:20am Thursday morning.  13 hours of sleep.  Wow!  That was the most sleep I've had in I don't know when!  Last night I was asleep around 2am and got up today around 11am.  9 hrs of sleep.  Even though I've had plenty of sleep the last few days, I still feel like someone has stuck an IV in me, and sucked out all of my energy.  I'm stiff and achy, and don't have the desire to do much of anything.  I'm still looking forward to my husband getting home from work, and the weekend ahead of us though.  I hope everyone reading this has a great weekend ahead of them!

3 comments:

  1. I got lots of sleep last night also. I feel asleep on the couch waiting on our daughter to bring Chinese home for supper about 7pm and then after we, I feel back asleep on the couch and slept until I had to get up a 6am and waited until 6:30 to text my daycare parents to say, "Uh, are you coming today?" and when she said I am running late so they are staying with my boyfriend this morning, I went back to bed until 9:30am. And I still felt like I could go back to bed and sleep some more. This Ohio weather is driving me nuts. Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to get a good rest! I totally agree about this crazy Ohio weather. It's a bit ridiculous!! I'm sure I'll enjoy my weekend. We're taking our youngest shopping tomorrow for a prom dress. She's 16 and a junior this year, so she's really excited about her 1st prom shopping experience! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete