FaceBook

Friday, March 2, 2012

Sleep Deprivation

Every little thing is bothering me emotionally.  I'm tired.  I hurt.  I went out to wash up the few dishes that was out there, and found 2 bowls sitting in the sink 1/2 full of milk with tons of dripping, soggy cereal still sitting in them.  I wanted to cry.  One by one I took the bowls to the trashcan and was spooning the wet, soggy cereal out into the trash.  By the time I'd accomplished that, washing out the sinks, and stacking the dishes my back hurt so bad that I had to come sit down.  Dishes will have to wait. 

Trying to ease the pain without having to take one of those evil Ultram pills, I thought I'd go rest in a tub of hot water.  I go into the bathroom and pull back the shower curtain, to see a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of conditioner laying on the floor of the tub.  As if that wasn't bad enough (having to bend and reach to pick them up), there was clumps of women's shave gel and stray hairs all over the tub.  At that point I just blinked back tears, threw my towel on the rack and walked back out.

The culprit of the kitchen and bathroom messes?  My 16yr old daughter.  The bowls were from her and her friend that spent the night last night, and the tub was from her shower she took right before she hurried out the door to spend the night with another friend of hers.  Had she been home, her little butt would've been cleaning up after herself.  I was so annoyed, disgusted, pissed off...whatever you want to call it, that I called her cell phone and told her that she's to be home by noon tomorrow and that she's grounded for one solid week.  No computer besides doing her school work, no cell phone, no one coming to visit or spending the night, and she isn't going anywhere. 

I have a ton of stress right now in my family life.  That, coupled with the sleep deprivation and pain is making things almost unbearable right now.  I want to cry so bad, but I refuse to let myself start because I'm not sure I'd ever stop.  When you're so tired and worn out, all the little things just seem to bother you 100X worse.  This has been a long, horrible day.  I'm praying that I'll sleep tonight and that tomorrow will be a much better day.  It better be, because I'm seriously about to snap. I honestly am not sure how much more I can take.  Oh, and my hand and finger is still numb.  One week now.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds a day in my life. I hope that things get better for you. That numbness sounds like a pinched nerve thing, I hope that you get that figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a few other things to check out as well. The National Institutes of Health recommends that you take a 30-minute walk after your dinner meal to improve your general health. You also may find your ideal information about sleep problems on thebettersleepproject.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insomnia or sleeplessness disease is a condition where a person experiences inability to get enough sleep and restful sleep. Many people also feel that they are going crazy or having a nightmare. Learn more about the better sleep project on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Resurge supplement also works by optimally regulating your insulin and glucose functions, which in turn supports your diet and all your weight loss goals. An optimally working insulin and glucose functions mean you are able to burn fat more efficiently, and as a result help speed up your weight loss. Find more interesting information about Resurge review here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also you need to ensure that they have a return policy so that if the product is not as advertised you can always ask for a refund. You do not want to be stuck with a product that does not work for you. Get more Interesting details about best brain supplements on high quality racetam.

    ReplyDelete